Thanks to the strong mobilization of State services, craftsmen and contractors of the FFB, construction companies recruited, in 2021, 24.100 Young Talents builders exclusively from the districts of the city policy (QPV), and nationals Outside the European Union. The initial objective of 15.000 recruitments was thus largely exceeded.
Selection of products
To read also
- Recruitment tensions: the government wants to facilitate the accommodation of seasonal workers
- The executive wants to "push" on the work, at the risk of contradicting its method
- Nine out of ten SMEs looking to recruit do not find the "right profile"
- 110.000 beneficiaries of the youth employment contract in three months
- Apprenticeship boosts employment but does little to explain the fall in unemployment
- For Elisabeth Borne, "full employment is within reach"
- Employment and training in full evolution in the Building sector in Ile-de-France
- 70.000 beneficiaries of the youth engagement contract since its launch in March
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil