Newly elected or re-elected, 154 deputies followed express training on the threats to the climate and biodiversity, provided by scientists for three days near the Palais Bourbon, the organizers indicated at the end of the operation.
Selection of products
To read also
- The mythical Parisian trees struggling because of global warming
- The CIE wants to make individuals aware of a more reasonable water consumption during the summer
- The need to strengthen public forest services for forests at risk
- Threatened by rising waters, New York hides behind a wall
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?