Massively develop solar energy, offshore wind power, nuclear power, but also "control consumption": the government presents its draft energy strategy, intended to "get France out of its dependence on fossil fuels".
Selection of products
To read also
- Marcoussis solar farm: sheep, natural allies of green energy
- Adaptation to climate change, the future of urban renewal?
- Connecting Industry and Energy, for Roland Lescure, means “accelerating the green industrial revolution”
- Putting an end to a fantasized threat: “The exploitation of forest resources is an asset for our forests, not the other way around”
- Transforming shopping centers into offices or housing, possible but not easy
- Energy sobriety: eco-friendly actions accessible to all to reduce their consumption and their gas bill
- COP28: the pioneering architects of the city transition
- The State details its battle plan to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- Spring ahead of time for loan rates?
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset