More money, less change at all costs: a senatorial report published on Wednesday July 5 recommends allocating more money to the energy renovation of housing, key for the ecological transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Government could accept “SME tests” before adopting new standards, says Borne
- The French government asks Brussels to “rework” a text on payment deadlines
- The Government steps up the fight against fraud in the energy renovation of buildings
- Borne gives branches with salary minimums below the minimum wage until June 1 to progress
- To get out of the housing crisis, the government is proposing solutions far from the sector's expectations
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- Banks must not slow down on real estate loans, warns Villeroy de Galhau
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability