Has the decline in real estate loan volumes reached its lowest point? The production recorded by the Bank of France in October, at 9,2 billion euros, is in any case identical to that of September, it indicated on Tuesday December 5.
Selection of products
To read also
- TPE: Current situation and outlook for 2024
- Real estate loan rates are starting to fall but buyers remain rare
- 2023, a dark year for business failures in France, construction and real estate on the front line
- Domino effect of the real estate crisis on the consumption of housing equipment
- Abysmal fall for the real estate development market which reached a historic low point in 2023
- Further drop in reservations for new housing in the 4th quarter of 2023
- 15th Real estate land cost barometer: 2023 key tax figures in a crisis market
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB