Winner of a consultation, the Mangini Heathcare, Edilsider, Assar France Architects and OTE Engineering consortium has developed I-Care, autonomous intensive care and mobile care units that make it possible to relieve hospital services by complementing existing structures. The major challenge is to offer flexible, scalable and qualitative solutions that adapt to the new needs of hospitals.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to detect termites in a house to renovate?
- Vimar presents new smart solutions for access control of reception facilities
- Sto thermal insulation solutions from the outside at the heart of the construction process
- Leica Geosystems simplifies the capture of reality to support the building sector in its digital transition
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing