The renewable energy acceleration bill, which the government wants to have adopted in the fall to catch up with France's great delay in wind and solar power, is welcomed with cautious satisfaction by the sector but raises concerns. among some environmentalists.
Selection of products
To read also
- Renewable energies: agreement between deputies and senators, before a final vote
- Wind and solar: France should not achieve its objectives by the end of 2023
- The Norwegian sovereign wealth fund takes a new step in renewable energies with the acquisition of Iberdrola
- Wind power at sea: a public debate organized by the coastline this year
- 44th edition of the Photovoltaic Solar Energy Observatory
- Local elected officials on the front line to deploy renewable energies
- Law of acceleration of renewable energies: the development of solar finally recognized as a necessity
- The main measures of the renewable energy acceleration bill which should be voted on today in the Assembly
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Property owners are looking for buyers... almost desperately