Mirova (Natixis) will take a stake in solar energy producer Corsica Sole, which intends in particular to develop energy storage projects, the two parties announced.
Selection of products
To read also
- Vinci secures nearly € 500 million contract to manage military buildings in the UK
- Reed Expositions France and Reed Midem join forces under the name RX France
- The AMF requires a 500.000 euros fine against Perial Asset Management
- A major real estate developer now offers telecommuting corners in its new apartments
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"