MIRALITE © PURE is the new innovative and sustainable mirror produced by Saint-Gobain. Both efficient and "eco-designed", this mirror has no added lead and contains a tiny amount of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), largely preceding the new regulations. Its manufacturing process is part of Saint-Gobain's overall approach to respecting health and the environment.
Selection of products
To read also
- A facade paint based on scallop shell
- Northward Bound carpet tiles: dematerialized luxury
- Armor solar power films solarises safety glass to generate solar energy through glass facades
- SLIM +, an extra flat shower drain that takes less space
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province