The minimum wage will be automatically revalued on October 1 to be raised to 1.589,47 euros gross per month, but certain branches have lower minimums, the government calling on them to negotiate in order to "revalue" them. What are we talking about?
Selection of products
To read also
- INSEE anticipates a sharp drop in the unemployment rate from the fall
- 5 things to know about the unemployment insurance reform that is coming into force
- The October 1 reform of unemployment insurance published in the Official Journal
- The method of calculating unemployment insurance at the heart of the dispute
- The company, the most "relevant" level for negotiating salaries, according to the president of Medef
- The Government announces the payment of an exceptional energy check of 100 euros for the most modest households
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat