This summer in Marseille, three men died in a fire in a "vertical slum". To treat the deadly plague of unworthy housing, of unparalleled gravity in France, elected officials and actors in the field are launching an SOS.
Selection of products
To read also
- Walking in Marseille, the obstacle course
- Less sharp rise in rents in Paris in 2020 thanks to the supervision
- In Tehran 60% of buildings do not meet earthquake standards
- One WTC, a skyscraper symbolizing New York's resilience
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria