This infographic is based on the analysis of building permits filed in France for collective housing with more than 5 lots. Sources: Sitadel database of the Ministry of Ecological Transition and BTP Consultants. It provides an up-to-date view of trends in the French real estate development market by comparing developments in the current quarter with that of the previous year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter
- In real estate, do the French prefer to invest in the region of their holidays or rather where they live?
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- The government selects 13 candidates for the installation of wind farms in the Mediterranean Sea