Six trade federations on Tuesday March 28 asked the government and parliamentarians to "generalize" to large companies and "extend" for VSEs and SMEs the cap on the increase in commercial rents at 3,5% granted last August, in a context of high inflation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Prohibition of gas boilers: twelve measures to accompany the government's proposal
- Prohibition of gas boilers: The government launches a consultation with the sectors concerned
- Capping the rise in rents: more than 150 retail brands want to be eligible
- Creation of a citizen collective to impose regulation of furnished tourist accommodation
- From the Basque Country to Paris, wave of offensives against furnished tourist accommodation
- MPs want to better regulate furnished tourist accommodation
- "Zero net artificialization": the Senate puts pressure on the government
- A parliamentary report advises to apply the agreement on the sharing of value "from 2024"