Six trade federations on Tuesday March 28 asked the government and parliamentarians to "generalize" to large companies and "extend" for VSEs and SMEs the cap on the increase in commercial rents at 3,5% granted last August, in a context of high inflation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy policy: Coénove speaks on the prospects for the gas sector in the building sector
- By modifying the DPE, Bercy wants to remove “hundreds of thousands of homes” from the status of “thermal sieve”
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- The EU adopts its plan for green industries in the face of Beijing and Washington
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- The energy diagnosis of homes, eternally imperfect
- Energy diagnosis of housing: “flexibility” measures expected in mid-February
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!