The presidents of the Democratic Republic of the Congo Félix Tshisekedi and of Uganda Yoweri Museveni have launched road works on the border of the two countries on the Congolese side, in an area under the threat of the most formidable of the armed groups active in the east of the DRC.
Selection of products
To read also
- Wavin supports the SO POP site in Saint-Ouen with more than 4.000 Tigris M5 fittings and 5.000 m of multilayer pipes
- Extension of the RER E in Paris, a giant underground construction site in a "pocket handkerchief"
- The Gaïa tunnel boring machine for the construction site of the CNR hydroelectric power station in Sarenne (Isère) is named
- Construction of a new building for the Nord-Ouest-Villefranche Hospital
- In Champigny, companions equip the tracks of the Grand Paris Express
- Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim to rebuild Mexico City metro
- A renewable heating network for three eco-districts of Rosny-sous-Bois and Montreuil
- Bouygues' first UNIK hosting operation for the French Ministry of the Armed Forces will be launched in Saint-Maixent-l'École
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province