Medium-sized towns located near metropolises recorded an increase in sales of houses and apartments in 2020, according to the second barometer of medium-sized towns benefiting from the Action coeur de ville (ACV) program published on Tuesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Aluminum, the metal of the old and the new economy
- Go green after the Covid? Dreams but still few acts
- What are the most interesting student cities for investing in real estate?
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province