Promoting the flow of water, building dykes, better training populations: an all-out "culture of risk" is necessary to minimize the devastation caused by sudden floods on the Mediterranean coast, which are likely to multiply due to climate change. climatic.
Selection of products
To read also
- COP27: France welcomes progress but regrets a lack of ambition in the face of the climate emergency
- An architect of the Paris climate agreement pleads not to "let go" of the +1,5°C objective
- Germany will in turn withdraw from the Energy Charter Treaty
- Macron proposes a decarbonization pact to the industrialists who emit the most CO2 in France
- Industrial greenhouse gas emitters received at the Elysée Palace
- Russia may have accelerated the planet's energy transition in spite of itself
- Railroads, villas, beaches... In California, the ocean swallows the coast
- In the United States, the standards of reconstruction after a hurricane are those of the "climate of the past"
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Energy renovation policies for housing singled out by a France Strategy report
- Turn down or turn off your radiator? The dilemma of winter to reduce your bill
- The energy classification of French ski resorts: an avalanche of energy sieves under the threat of the rental ban