Reluctant until now to increase their property tax, mayors could be tempted to use this tax lever in 2023, one of the only ones still available to them, to preserve public services and cope with the explosion of their energy expenditure.
Selection of products
To read also
- After agriculture, the government makes announcements for construction
- After Lorient, public works craftsmen block the Brest oil depot
- The Court of Auditors wants to strengthen tax controls on real estate wealth
- UFC-Que Choisir calls for a freeze on electricity taxation to avoid a new surge in bills
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB