Often considered by their constituents as having "all the powers", the mayors see more and more people in demand for housing pass through their office, but find it difficult to meet expectations and face contradictory injunctions.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Ministry of Housing publishes its rent map in France
- An investment of 200 million euros to create housing in commercial areas
- Colocation is reinventing itself to appeal to all generations
- Action Logement offers the State a contribution reduced by half
- The government launches the housing component of the National Refoundation Council (CNR)
- Ten communities create the association "Acting against vacant housing"
- The energy performance of housing invites itself into the world of credit
- The elected officials of the big cities ask the State to keep its commitment on the revision of the rental values of residential premises