A thousand jobs will be created in departmental state services, Matignon said Thursday, on the eve of an interministerial committee for public transformation to be held in Mont-de-Marsan, the first since the health crisis .
Selection of products
To read also
- CAPEB and Pôle emploi form a partnership to promote hiring in the construction sector
- Covid-19: The Court of Auditors notes a profusion of measures for employment at the risk of scattering
- Decentralization: the Senate gives the regions employment competence
- An annual survey by Pôle emploi highlights the recruitment needs of the surveyor sector
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company
- How to create a business in the building industry?
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning