Maritime infrastructures such as dikes, bridges and other piers should systematically be designed in the image of nature, so as to minimize their impact on biodiversity, pleaded Tuesday a specialist in coastal development.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- The question of renewable energies and the end of nuclear power is invited into the presidential debate
- The “Quartier Energie Carbone” R&D project delivers an operational method accessible to all
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors