Initially reserved for the most modest households, it has been since January 2021, with the support of France Relance credits, open to all owners, whatever their income, whether they are occupants or lessors, as well as to all co-owners. Since July 1, landlords can also ask for their help.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ile-de-France residents find their region overpopulated, according to a survey
- Top 20 cities most threatened by the ZAN law
- Living environment: a barometer revealing the current aspirations and concerns of the French
- A report on the future of the National Agency for Urban Renewal (Anru) expected in June
- Urban renewal has partially halted the impoverishment of certain neighborhoods
- Fewer apartments for rent in France with a “stark drop” in Paris, according to the SeLoger website
- What is the average cost per m² of the energy renovation of an apartment classified as a thermal sieve?
- City policy: security and housing at the top of residents’ concerns
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time