Launched on January 1, 2020, MaPrimeRénov 'has become the main state aid for the energy renovation of housing. Initially reserved for the most modest households, it has been since January 2021, and thanks to France Relance, open to all owners, whatever their income, whether they are occupants or lessors, as well as to all co-owners.
Selection of products
To read also
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Figures and trends in the real estate market in the first half of 1
- The number of auto-entrepreneurs is still growing strongly in 2020
- Real estate crowdfunding returns to pre-crisis rates in the first half of 2021
- An unprecedented gap in the real estate market continues to widen between Paris and the inner suburbs
- Despite the health crisis, young borrowers did not hesitate to embark on real estate acquisition
- Post-Covid work: nomadic employees, less square meters and savings
- The pandemic encourages households to leave hypercentres
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- How to create a business in the building industry?