Launched on January 1, 2020, MaPrimeRénov 'has become the main state aid for the energy renovation of housing. Initially reserved for the most modest households, it has been since January 2021, and thanks to France Relance, open to all owners, whatever their income, whether they are occupants or lessors, as well as to all co-owners.
Selection of products
To read also
- A Senate committee denounces the government's lack of anticipation on energy
- How to put all the chances on his side for his mortgage application?
- Real estate market, the party is over?
- The interest of the French in real estate is not waning, driven by the desire for more space and comfort
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing