All of the players in the energy renovation sector were expecting a gesture from the State to revitalize the CEE market, which had been in difficulty for several months. It is now done with the announcement of the Ministry of Ecological Transition which provides for a 25% increase in the obligation in the fifth period.
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment benefits: what could change
- The "dark stores" are indeed warehouses, slices the government
- The government will dispel the "vagueness" on the "dark stores"
- Renovating a condominium, hassle on all floors
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?