While the next decade will see the number of seniors increase from 19 to more than 21 million with the intention for the majority of them (85%) to age in place, the challenge of adapting housing to aging becomes central.
Selection of products
To read also
- The riots in France, a symptom of the shortcomings of urban policy
- The hearts of metropolises less dynamic since the Covid, according to a study
- The Minister of Housing launches a "homelessness observatory"
- Paris at 50°C: summer comfort finally taken into account in the renovation of buildings
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses