French engineers easily find a job, but companies, conversely, encounter great difficulty in filling their positions, according to the annual survey of the society of engineers and scientists of France IESF conducted among former students of schools of French engineers, and published on Wednesday 14 September.
Selection of products
To read also
- Full employment remains an "achievable" goal, according to Dussopt
- Recruitment tensions: Dussopt announces a new plan to "act on all fronts"
- Pôle emploi, the CAPEB, the FFB and the FNTP are mobilizing for employment in the construction industry
- Employment of seniors: Dussopt plans to combine salary and compensation
- A mission launched for the creation of France Travail which must replace Pôle emploi
- Pôle emploi is preparing an action plan targeting sectors that are struggling to recruit
- Recruitment tensions: the government wants to facilitate the accommodation of seasonal workers
- The executive wants to "push" on the work, at the risk of contradicting its method
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector