The concept of Hyperloop, which wants to circulate large capsules at very high speed in vacuum tubes, has yet to prove itself before possible commercial exploitation, according to a study published by Leonard, the innovation platform of the Vinci group.
Selection of products
To read also
- The RTK.42 system, the safety ally for lifting operations on Grand Paris Express construction sites
- Orange launches 5G in the first French port, Le Havre
- Suez and Bouyges Construction test their first digital assistant models for building and industry operators (Anobi®)
- Concrete, a new perspective for 3D printing
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province