Issy Coeur de Ville is an eco-district project initiated in 2016 by the city of Issy Les Moulineaux (92), the delivery of which began last June. 17.270 m2 of shops and services, 40.900 m2 of offices… a gigantic project entrusted to the promoter Altaréa with the architecture firm Valode & Pistre. As a general contractor: Bouygues Construction.
Selection of products
To read also
- Idex installs several charging stations for Acer employees
- Colas installs permeable and eco-designed Purple Pav slabs on the McPhy Gigafactory site in Belfort
- A virtuous construction that uses local resources
- A summer under the sun, with Kebony
- Architectural and energy transformation of the Résidence Picardie in Aubervilliers by Verna Architectes and the Lorillard Group
- VisionAIR Idrodrain pervious concrete from Heidelberg Materials at the service of a residential site
- Inauguration of the Arena Porte de la Chapelle
- Renovation of 1.600 m² of multi-surface interior floors in a warehouse
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions