Issy Coeur de Ville is an eco-district project initiated in 2016 by the city of Issy Les Moulineaux (92), the delivery of which began last June. 17.270 m2 of shops and services, 40.900 m2 of offices… a gigantic project entrusted to the promoter Altaréa with the architecture firm Valode & Pistre. As a general contractor: Bouygues Construction.
Selection of products
To read also
- 1st project carried out in France with the new Rubbergard EDPM SA self-adhesive waterproofing membrane from Elevate
- The rediscovered light of the stained glass windows of the Basilica of Saint-Denis
- Acorus carries out the energy rehabilitation of 32 housing units for RIVP Paris 14
- ASCA solarizes the glass facade of an administrative building
- Low-carbon concrete for a public college in Montpellier
- The "Maison Sanofi" by Studios Architecture: a new era for corporate seating
- Les Jardins de Stains, a pilot operation offering solidarity housing labeled Passivhaus in Stains (93)
- Renovation of lighting at SAIPEM France headquarters: energy savings that exceed the expected objective
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?