The government will launch a huge call for tenders in 2025 for the installation of offshore wind farms with the aim of producing 10 gigawatts in 2035, Emmanuel Macron announced Tuesday, November 28 during the maritime economy conference in Nantes.
Selection of products
To read also
- Nexans allays fears over offshore wind and forecasts record profitability
- Two solar panel factories expected in France
- Offshore wind power is recovering in Europe, according to the sector
- From coal to renewables, Indian tycoon Adani faces the challenge of diversifying his fortune
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions