Emmanuel Macron announced on Tuesday new measures as part of the "Action Coeur de ville" operation to help medium-sized cities to revitalize their centers, neglected for decades but which are regaining their appeal with the Covid-19 crisis.
Selection of products
To read also
- The ecological municipality of Strasbourg tackles parking
- Four years after Grigny's call, suburban mayors are offering their "solutions"
- Pressed by Macron, the Aix-Marseille-Provence metropolis is undergoing a forced change
- "Marseille en grand": the point six weeks after the Macron plan
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat