Würth wishes to meet the needs of customers by offering innovative products adapted to their activity. Simple and easy-to-use products to optimize time on construction sites, or even improve working conditions by focusing on product safety and ergonomics.
Selection of products
To read also
- Saint-Gobain launches its friendly offer for the Australian CSR for 2,7 billion euros
- Rehau partners with the new Campus Hors-Site construction school
- The Alkern cradle factory in Harnes is in turn switching to low-carbon construction
- Saint-Gobain in negotiations for the acquisition of the Australian construction group CSR
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert