The Union Nationale des Industries et Matériaux de Construction (UNICEM) has just joined France Industrie, the professional organization representing industry in France, the point of reference for public authorities on all cross-cutting subjects relating to industry.
Selection of products
To read also
- Soaring costs, war, supplies: cable companies worried about 2022
- On the strength of 30 years of action, UNICEM asks the public authorities for recognition of its sectoral CSR Label
- Le Mur Manteau calls on the government to support the ITE sector
- Nelly Philipponnat, re-elected president of CEKAL
- The lighting sector impacted by a series of unpredictable economic events
- Eco-mobilier's ambition for the recycling of building products and materials
- CAPEB unveils the main priorities of craft building companies for the next five years
- Blinds and shutters still absent from MaPrimeRénov' aid in 2022
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?