The National Union of Industries of Quarries and Construction Materials (UNICEM) supports and supports the demand of sister professional organizations - CAPEB, FFB, FNTP and CNATP - to maintain Non-Road Diesel (GNR) due to the economic situation worsened by uncertainties surrounding the evolution of health and economic contexts.
Selection of products
To read also
- Lean Construction: The FFB Grand Paris IDF supports construction companies
- The CINOV Federation's proposals for regional elections
- At the end of its general assembly, the National Federation of DPOs publishes its 3 reports
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The FFB makes eight proposals as part of the departmental elections
- Craftsmen called to the polls from October 1 to 14 for the 2021 CMA elections
- The Smart Buildings Alliance sets up an Advisory Board, a strategic orientation board
- 93% of artisans want to perpetuate learning and professionalization aids
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?