The DHUP has just published, as every year at the same time, the annual assessment of subsidized housing for the past financial year. The ministry's figures confirm that 2020 is a dark year for the production of social housing as a whole (-17% compared to 2019), but the exceptional character of this vintage should not obscure that it is part of a steady downward trend for 5 years (-29% compared to 2016).
Selection of products
To read also
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Docaposte supports Anah in the deployment of MaPrimeRénov '
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- The Federation of DPOs reaffirms its social utility and highlights the 5 strong values of offices
- ANRU and FFB together for employment and integration in priority areas of the city
- How to succeed in our transitions and rehabilitate the act of housing?
- New momentum to support the sector of bio and geosourced materials in buildings