A virtual immersion in Notre-Dame de Paris, Diderot's encyclopedia, a ship-museum or an airship of the future, a virtual exhibition under the ice floe ... Transport, architecture, arts, ecology will coexist in the fall at the French Pavilion of the Dubai World Expo.
Selection of products
To read also
- Despite the crisis, 2020 confirms the attractiveness of the City of Architecture & Heritage
- Giga towers, mega bridges: in the bowels of extraordinary monuments
- Les "Extatiques", contemporary art exhibition in the open air
- Reproduction and exhibition of the framework of Notre-Dame in Pantin
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- From smart building to a healthy environment