Last December, on the occasion of its 20th anniversary, the Indoor Air Quality Observatory (OQAI) organized a conference dedicated to a major public health challenge: air quality in enclosed spaces.
Selection of products
To read also
- 1992 - 2022, the Home Improvement Club celebrates its 30th anniversary
- VIPros, 4 years later: assessment and outlook
- Korus celebrates its 30th anniversary and reaffirms its signature "Everywhere in the right place"
- Anah celebrates 50 years of action to live better tomorrow
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit