Following the publication, on August 9, of a new version of the Covid protocol by the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Integration, the OPPBTP publishes an update to its guide to safety recommendations sanitary.
Selection of products
To read also
- The OPPBTP develops digital prevention solutions to support all construction companies
- The OPPBTP updates the Guide to health safety recommendations
- 3 new start-ups integrate the accelerator "Health - Prevention in the construction industry"
- Promulgation of the law relating to the management of the health crisis: what changes for the construction industry?
- Update of the Carto Asbestos report with the results of 4 new work situations
- The OPPBTP publishes a new guide to secure the use of nets on the underside of system S
- OPPBTP and BTP-Prevoyance, partners of the start-up Biodata bank to prevent heat stroke on construction sites
- End of wearing a mask outdoors: the latest version of the OPPBTP health recommendations guide remains valid
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat