For more than 10 years, construction companies have offered their employees the opportunity to participate in muscle warm-up sessions before taking up a job on construction sites.
Selection of products
To read also
- Update of the Carto Asbestos report with the results of 4 new work situations
- The OPPBTP publishes a new guide to secure the use of nets on the underside of system S
- OPPBTP and BTP-Prevoyance, partners of the start-up Biodata bank to prevent heat stroke on construction sites
- End of wearing a mask outdoors: the latest version of the OPPBTP health recommendations guide remains valid
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Use BatiIMMO to identify and manage your regulatory obligations
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company