In the context of certain work at height, the S system safety nets installed on the underside of the frame protect operators from the consequences of a possible fall. However, their installation must be carried out following very precise rules to be operational.
Selection of products
To read also
- The OPPBTP develops digital prevention solutions to support all construction companies
- The OPPBTP updates the Guide to health safety recommendations
- The OPPBTP updates its Guide to health safety recommendations for the start of the school year
- 3 new start-ups integrate the accelerator "Health - Prevention in the construction industry"
- Promulgation of the law relating to the management of the health crisis: what changes for the construction industry?
- Update of the Carto Asbestos report with the results of 4 new work situations
- OPPBTP and BTP-Prevoyance, partners of the start-up Biodata bank to prevent heat stroke on construction sites
- End of wearing a mask outdoors: the latest version of the OPPBTP health recommendations guide remains valid
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat