The OPPBTP publishes a guide “ITE by coating on insulation - Implementing good practices during thermal insulation work from the outside with rigid insulation”.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy: from very small businesses to large groups, how to use business aid
- Entry into force of the Housing Information Booklet: Issues, tools and implementation
- Publication of the CSTB Guide "Integrating renewable energies - 3rd edition"
- Publication of the RE2020 Smart Guide: Building housing with Smart Concrete Systems
- Publication of a guide for the management of condominiums
- Energy renovation: Anah offers a system to make households aware of the risks of fraud and carry out the work in complete peace of mind
- The HQE-GBC France Alliance publishes a guide to good practices in sustainable building and public procurement
- Revaluation of MaPrimeRénov' on April 15: what work to start and at what cost?
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023