With a rate of 19% of the workforce of temporary workers in all industries, the construction industry ranks among the sectors that make the most use of temporary workers.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction professionals react to the launch of a material production cost analysis tool
- AFG becomes France gaz and strengthens its ambition to meet major energy challenges
- Supporting business leaders with Batys Skills
- 2023, a busy year for the real estate diagnosis sector
- DPE and energy renovation: property owners are mobilizing
- Individual or collective heating: the Federation of DPOs welcomes the provisions concerning the tariff shield but warns of persistent inequalities
- CAPEB and Knauf Insulation renew their partnership
- Renovation works too slow in condominiums, denounces the Fnaim
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials