Five years after the success of the first edition and on the occasion of its 75th anniversary, the Professional Organization for the Prevention of Building and Public Works (OPPBTP) is organizing a new edition of the Victoires de PréventionBTP.
Selection of products
To read also
- Nearly 700 deaths per year: launch of a prevention campaign against workplace accidents
- Results of the 2022 interim and security campaign: continued support for companies
- The OPPBTP publishes a guide of recommendations to deal with high heat on construction sites
- Road safety at work: too few prevention actions in VSEs and SMEs
- Hardship: compulsory and systematic medical examination at 61, Véran announces
- Accidents at work: for Dussopt, "600 deaths per year is not acceptable"
- For the CAPEB Rhône and Grand Lyon, the prevention of the health of the business manager is a necessity
- Evolution of musculoskeletal disorders among construction workers in France
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?