The French Building Federation (FFB) and the Professional Building and Public Works Prevention Organization (OPPBTP) have signed a new multi-year partnership agreement (2022 - 2025).
Selection of products
To read also
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- Worried about apprenticeships, CMAs boycott the inauguration of the Worldskills trade competition
- Sobriety and flexibility of buildings: SERCE is ready to accelerate the deployment of management solutions
- Craftsmen call for the postponement of the cut in public funding for apprenticeships
- Unafo and Unhaj welcome the granting of exceptional aid for supported housing
- Reliability of the DPE: let's remain vigilant and committed to the professionalization of the diagnostic sector
- Bitter anniversary for Anru, pillar of urban renewal
- CAPEB warns the government about the consequences of abolishing the 10% VAT for housing maintenance