The French Building Federation (FFB) and the Professional Building and Public Works Prevention Organization (OPPBTP) have signed a new multi-year partnership agreement (2022 - 2025).
Selection of products
To read also
- Christophe Possémé, elected president of CCCA-BTP
- The National Agency for Urban Renewal (ANRU) settles in Seine-Saint-Denis, "a symbol"
- Contributions of the Home Improvement Club to demographic transition and housing adaptation
- Action Logement widens its losses in 2021
- CAPEB and FFH forge a partnership to strengthen the visibility of professionals involved in housing accessibility
- The CNOA reaffirms to the new government its ambition to make architecture a key lever for improving the living environment of the French
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- Assistance with social rental management: the effects of government announcements are pending
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?