The French Building Federation (FFB) and the Professional Building and Public Works Prevention Organization (OPPBTP) have signed a new multi-year partnership agreement (2022 - 2025). In the context of the Occupational Health Plan 4 and the Occupational Health Act, the prevention of occupational risks must remain a primary concern for construction companies.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ras le vol, a device to secure construction sites
- Launch of a new job study to improve the working conditions of carpenters
- The OPPBTP launches the second edition of the Victoires de PréventionBTP
- Results of an experimental study on the heat stroke detection bracelet
- Extreme heat: what precautions to take at work?
- Construction professionals, among the populations most at risk of developing skin cancer
- "Zero road risk in the construction industry": The OPPBTP is launching a national campaign to mobilize and raise awareness among all players in the sector
- "The impact of MASE certification on business performance": a very high level of satisfaction among construction companies
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter