The OPPBTP (Professional organization for the prevention of building and public works) and the provident institution BTP-PREVOYANCE have signed a partnership agreement with the Japanese start-up Biodata bank, specializing in e-health.
Selection of products
To read also
- The OPPBTP updates its Guide to health safety recommendations for the start of the school year
- 3 new start-ups integrate the accelerator "Health - Prevention in the construction industry"
- Promulgation of the law relating to the management of the health crisis: what changes for the construction industry?
- Update of the Carto Asbestos report with the results of 4 new work situations
- The OPPBTP publishes a new guide to secure the use of nets on the underside of system S
- End of wearing a mask outdoors: the latest version of the OPPBTP health recommendations guide remains valid
- The OPPBTP publishes a new guide to reduce employee exposure to wood dust
- The OPPBTP is once again updating the Guide to health safety recommendations
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province