British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss will present a broad support plan on Monday to help Ukraine in the long term and help rebuild the country once the war with Russia is over.
Selection of products
To read also
- Attal in the Vosges to promote work
- Ten billion euros in savings: Coquerel requests an amended finance bill
- Climate, sea, nuclear safety: Christophe Béchu expands his portfolio
- Attal plans to deliver its general policy declaration on January 30
- Housing crisis, simplifications for businesses, full employment... What to remember from Macron's speech
- Reshuffle: government abandons housing as sector goes through unprecedented crisis
- Gabriel Attal dons his new clothes at full speed
- Macron in legendary Samarkand to strengthen ties with Uzbekistan
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset