British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss will present a broad support plan on Monday to help Ukraine in the long term and help rebuild the country once the war with Russia is over.
Selection of products
To read also
- Divisive topics and hot issues in sight for the start of the parliamentary term
- JO-2024: not invited to a "site meeting", Pécresse and Hidalgo tackle Macron
- Bruno Retailleau lays down his conditions for voting on the texts on purchasing power
- City policy: Borne wants to "act on everything" and "get everyone on board"
- Unions to present joint demands for purchasing power ahead of parliamentary debate
- The world of housing welcomes the arrival of a Minister Delegate, Olivier Klein
- Reinforced terminal, Macron aims for a "government of action" in early July
- Amélie de Montchalin, Minister of Ecology, will resign following her defeat in the legislative elections
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?