British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss will present a broad support plan on Monday to help Ukraine in the long term and help rebuild the country once the war with Russia is over.
Selection of products
To read also
- Terminal under pressure on pensions and the taxation of profits
- National Council for Refoundation: Macron announces an "online consultation"
- Reform of unemployment insurance: "I will not fall into this trap", says Berger (CFDT)
- Divisive topics and hot issues in sight for the start of the parliamentary term
- JO-2024: not invited to a "site meeting", Pécresse and Hidalgo tackle Macron
- Bruno Retailleau lays down his conditions for voting on the texts on purchasing power
- City policy: Borne wants to "act on everything" and "get everyone on board"
- Unions to present joint demands for purchasing power ahead of parliamentary debate