CBRE, the world leader in business real estate consulting, reacts to the Immostat figures for the 1st quarter of 2022. This start to the year 2022 is part of a very positive dynamic, in line with 2021, but the current context leaves uncertainties hanging over the end of the year. Pierre-Louis Dumont, Executive Director Agence I&L France and François-Régis de Causans, Investment Director I&L take stock of this 1st quarter and plan for the next 9 months.
Selection of products
To read also
- The year 2021 has been very trying for building craftsmen according to the ARTI Santé BTP barometer
- The trustees of co-ownership jostled by insolent start-ups
- For ¾ of French people, the cost of work is the main obstacle to improving the energy efficiency of their home
- Insulation companies call on the government to relaunch the sector to protect the purchasing power and employment of the French
- Old real estate, "refuge" in the face of uncertainties, continues to climb
- Infographic: weather forecast for building permits in the 1st quarter of 2022
- Consultation of craft businesses: obstacles to the pursuit of activity are setting in and concern prevails
- The building trades growing in the 1st quarter of 2022 despite an uncertain context and the threat of inflation
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices