The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) points out the limits of current taxation on housing and calls for certain reforms to improve its efficiency, in a study published Thursday, July 21.
Selection of products
To read also
- The OECD much less optimistic than Bercy on the 2023 growth forecast in France
- Rising demand and falling supply put pressure on the housing rental market
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- Banks want to contain the rise in mortgage rates for a more positive dynamic
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Evolution of the market for individual photovoltaic solar installations