The mobility orientation law provides for the possibility for local authorities and inter-municipal authorities to draw up a master plan for the development of charging stations for electric vehicles open to the public.
Selection of products
To read also
- AMORCE crosses the historic threshold of 1.000 members
- Several building and energy sectors still disagree with the government on the real carbon impact of electricity
- The Climate-Resilience law facilitates the charging of electric vehicles in apartment buildings
- The sustainable mobility system implemented on the Tour de France keeps its promises
- Teksial unveils its proposals to lift the brakes on multi-work energy renovation
- About a hundred players are committed to "low carbon" in Lille
- European construction players call on the EU to make the decarbonisation of the built environment a priority
- Wood pellet heating, yet in line with regulations, called into question in public debates
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- How to create a business in the building industry?
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips