As part of its collaboration with the Xerfi Specific institute, the U2P unveils the results of two surveys, one on the activity of local businesses in the 2nd quarter of 2021 compared to the same period of 2020, the second revealing the evolution of employment during the first six months of the year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Labor shortage: nearly 2 out of 3 craftsmen have already been forced to give up a work site
- Consultation on the rules of good practice between companies in a context of raw material shortages
- With 11.000 jobs in July 2021, employment in engineering is back to its pre-crisis level
- New study on "The French and the climate risk" carried out by OpinionWay for the Stelliant group
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat
- A curvaceous and slate nursery
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat