At the La Grisse campsite (Vendée), open all year round, there are the owners, those who have purchased a mobile home as low-budget accommodation synonymous with freedom or sociability. And then the tenants, those who are struggling to find housing or are recovering from a hard blow.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation: social landlords confident in the eradication of F and G housing
- Attal wants to “search for all possible accommodation with his teeth”
- Housing crisis: Minister Guillaume Kasbarian wants “a supply shock”
- Energy renovation: launch of “Bail Renov’” to provide free advice to landlords and tenants
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!